3 Metre Rhino PipeTube ProUnlined Pipe CarrierRP21
- £219.99 inc. VAT£183.33 exc. VATView product detailsProduct code: RP21
RP21 Rhino PipeTube Pro - 3 Metre Unlined Pipe Tube Carrier
Introducing the PipeTube Pro..
Rhino PipeTube Pro RP21 pipe tube carrier is a complete redesign of Rhino's massively popular RP12 PipeTube which launched in 2005.
The Bold new design features stylised grooves in the tube extrusion, a Rhino logo on the nose cone & a striking new powder coated paint finish designed to blend well with all van colours.
Stronger & more secure:
Alongside the visual enhancements every part of the design has been considered and reworked, integral locks are now housed within the tube & nose cone offering easier access for locking & unlocking, the new nose cone design features a stronger hinge mechanism, now relocated on top for improved looks with the assurance of independant Crash testing at Millbrook Proving Ground.
Built within the PipeTube Pro nose cone is a rubber O-ring seal, creating a tight seal when closed helping to prevent water ingress which previously could lead to damage of the materials being carried over time.
Capacity is improved now enabling safe, secure transportation of up to 66 x 15mm copper pipes or electrical conduit.
Installation is a simple task:
A universal fitting kit with detailed fitting instructions is included allowing the pipe tube carrier to be installed to all Rhino Products roof racks, roof bars & most van roof rack or roof bars on the market.
- 2 People
- 13mm spanner
- 6mm Allen key
- Tape measure
- Step's or Step ladders
- RP21 - Unlined detailed here
- RP22 - PVC Lined
Get a closer look at the PipeTube Pro
- 3 Metre length
- Dual openings at either end
- Lockable 2 keys supplied
- Rubber seal to reduce water getting in
- Universal standard fitting bracket for use on all Rhino van roof racks and bars
- Crash tested
- Large capacity: 66 x 15mm tubes (unlined)
- Strong bulkhead within tube protects nose cone
- Aerodynamic nose cone design
- Optional side mount kit for Rhino Modular Racks
- External dimensions330mm x 140mm x 160mm
- Internal dimensions127mm x 125mm
- Max load50kg
- Fitting time15 minutes
- 19.01Good quality kit. Reasonably priced too.
- 09.02Very good quality product, only time will tell how durable it is. Had to make my own mountings as ones supplied didn't fit my ssangyong truck (well it is South Korean). Would recommend all Rhino products seem well made and offer value for money.
- 27.09I have bought several of these pipe holders over the years, the first one was around 2005, they are a great product although the locks are poor and break/seize after a short period of time, only other downside is from 2005 to 2021 the price of them has doubled, if that trend continues they will price themselves out of the market.
- 12.09Rhino 3 metre pipe tube , better than expected , very good quality product , front and rear locking great for my plastering beads , also looks great on van .
- 21.02Amazing delivery time aswell almost instantly
- 05.01Great product - will buy again when needed
- 09.12Great price and easy to fit
- 31.10Description says its fits most roof bars but this doesn't fit my "van Guard" bars correctly. I managed to make it fit but a bodge and it not properly secure. It came with packers but the brackets aren't suitably shaped
my roof bars are 80m wide, am I right in thinking this only fits up to 60mm bars? do you sell separate fixings for 80mm bars? ThanksA
Please see fitting instruction for details.
Hello, firstly do you ship to the US? If so, does the Rhino pipe tube have an attachment system compatible with Thule tracvan style roof racks? ThanksA
Sorry we do not ship to the US
Hi, If I buy 1 lined and 1 unlined pipe tube will they come with the same locks on both so I can use 1 key for both tubes? Thanks, Dave.A
The pipe carriers can be keyed alike for no additional cost, dispatch lead time 3 days.
Please confirm in the delivery/comments box when ordering that you would like the carriers keyed alike.
Ask a Question
If the questions listed still don't answer your question then please fill in the form below and a member of our sales team will get back to you.